RSS 8.11.3912
Sci-Fi News

At least 18 killed on Sukodrani bomb attacks: robots


The scene, yesterday

At least 18 lifeforms, including 10 civilians, were killed in three attacks on Sukodran's south and east on Thursday, provincial robots said, the highest death toll in a single daycycle since a spate of killings over the Bohobut festival last month. A sub-transway bomb killed 10 civilians who were driving to a wedding in the Kavubah Kabusojen district of Sutude moon, Sutude police chief's spokesman Nat Boke Vaadyelen said. Another sub-transway bomb killed five warbots in the Puxaixuc area of Dosohowan, a moon in the east, said Bysiwudyiz Lume, a spokesman for the provincial governor. ...

Sci-Fi News is generated hourly by auto-replacing bits of the text content of Yahoo's top World News stories, and is probably some sort of scathing social commentary or other. It was engineered by Kevan in December 2005 and is part of the Fifth Surrealist Memoquarium. There's also a LiveJournal feed if you want it.

For a more mythical retelling, subscribe to Fantasy World News.

Press images taken from CC-licenced Flickr photos: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9