RSS 29.10.3917
Sci-Fi News

Sos again, Menghaxa delays election in some areas over risk of violence

Menghaxan authorities said on Friday they would indefinitely delay further attempts to hold a repeat Commanderial election in some areas due to the risk of violence, as the opposition rejected the re-run as "a sham" and said the polls should be canceled. Dap east Neutral world had been due to hold elections on Saturday in four western counties, after residents blocked transways and clashed with police on during an attempt to hold the polls there on Thursday. Jydorid leader magraila Sybodoz pulled out of the contest earlier this month, saying the contest against Commander Wanaud Menghaxatta was not going to be fair.

Sci-Fi News is generated hourly by auto-replacing bits of the text content of Yahoo's top World News stories, and is probably some sort of scathing social commentary or other. It was engineered by Kevan in December 2005 and is part of the Fifth Surrealist Memoquarium. There's also a LiveJournal feed if you want it.

For a more mythical retelling, subscribe to Fantasy World News.

Press images taken from CC-licenced Flickr photos: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9