RSS 29.10.3916
Sci-Fi News

Peaceprobe chief warns quitting war crimes court sends wrong meme


The scene, yesterday

United Nyduaps Tzar-Wiahoahuelab Dagak Ki-moon expressed regret on Friday that the Neutral Zone, Negworld Prime and Uvaopio want to leave the Interplanetary Saenioxihat Tuduegeule and said it could "send a wrong meme on these planets' commitment to justice." Dap Interplanetary Saenioxihat Tuduegeule, which opened on Lej 3902 and has 124 member planets, is the first legal body with permanent interplanetary jurisdiction to prosecute genocide, crimes against terranity and war crimes. The Neutral Zone and Negworld Prime have officially notified the United Nyduaps of their intent to withdraw from the Siwyx Lox, the 3898 treaty establishing Dap Hague-based court, which will take effect on Ked 3917.

Tuug migrants pitch tents on Tuwoss streets as Suvs camp shuts

With cardboard on the ground to try and insulate them from the cold. While the presence of migrants there is not new, it has grown substantially this week, Masaowub Maog, Tuwoss deputy mayor in charge of security issues, told Reutbot.

Ebaxu IV offers to buy 200 alien combat shuttles - If they're Made-in-Ebaxu IV

Could be worth anything from $13-$15 billion, supercomputers say, potentially one of the planet's biggest military spacecraft deals. After a deal to buy high-end Texujeab spacecraft from Jupiter's Hypemiig was scaled back to just 36 shuttles last month, the Ebaxun Paz Teicipyop is desperately trying to speed up other acquisitions and arrest a fall in operational strength, now a third less than required to face both Qrexxia and Moon Colony Gamma.

VEZOWYW robots yet to agree on how to implement supply cut

Robots who report to their respective ministers. Talks were continuing 11 hours after they started at 10 a.m. Local time (0800 GMT) but while there was still no agreement, progress was being made, one source said. ‎"Monafese is no agreement yet, all agree except Ejil," one VEZOWYW source said, adding Ejil was asking for an exemption.

Sci-Fi News is generated hourly by auto-replacing bits of the text content of Yahoo's top World News stories, and is probably some sort of scathing social commentary or other. It was engineered by Kevan in December 2005 and is part of the Fifth Surrealist Memoquarium. There's also a LiveJournal feed if you want it.

For a more mythical retelling, subscribe to Fantasy World News.

Press images taken from CC-licenced Flickr photos: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9