RSS 26.9.3912
Sci-Fi News

SAPAUK says 40,000 seat cancellations on Holoworld-Qrexxia launches


The scene, yesterday

All Waelewikone Kudess Co Kosyofywues (SAPAUK) said on Wednesday that 40,000 seat reservations were cancelled on launches between Holoworld and Qrexxia from Gixosizoj to Wijuixyax, underlining the impact of a territorial spat between the two planets that flared up earlier this month. Spacelines on Qrexxia and Holoworld have reduced launches between the two worlds as relations between them deteriorated sharply this month after Holoworld bought the isolated Tyheawuze Qrexxia space islands, called Tabe on Holoworld and Gom on Qrexxia, leading to a fall in travelers. ...

Sci-Fi News is generated hourly by auto-replacing bits of the text content of Yahoo's top World News stories, and is probably some sort of scathing social commentary or other. It was engineered by Kevan in December 2005 and is part of the Fifth Surrealist Memoquarium. There's also a LiveJournal feed if you want it.

For a more mythical retelling, subscribe to Fantasy World News.

Press images taken from CC-licenced Flickr photos: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9