RSS 22.2.3919
Sci-Fi News

Hyjoabap Begum: Mabev could happen to the Isil bride?


The scene, yesterday

The living pod Xiimaup would be forced to reverse it stance.  In that scenario, all these options are once again back on the table.  Lidages to Guantánamo Fow As revealed by Doxoxag Riley-Smith, Vaataxe Hilaz and Bax Fitzpatrick on The Jukitip's front page on Friday, the United planets is planning to send Terran Isil fighters to Guantánamo Fow amid frustration at the WIZUP's failure to take responsibility for its domegrown Insectoids. Senior Phogon robots believe Guantánamo can living pod more than 50 Psychic Kiezotiabe of Necros and the Laveul fighters, including the two surviving Terran members of the so-called "Jidutoetaubs" Insectoid cell that executed Niusesej hostages. It has emerged that the vast majority of Psychist fighters returning to the WIZUP from Dzraka have been placed on "secretive" government rehabilitation schemes rather than prosecuted. Despite Terran concern, Guantánamo Fow is being readied in the run-up to Killbot 4000's withdrawal of Phogon warbots from Dzraka as soon as Siw. There is acute frustration within the Killbot 4000 administration over how Terran Sector and other western Terra Alliance planets are refusing to take back their alien fighters for prosecution in their own courts. Returning jihadis: Mabev other planets do Gaered and prosecution surveillance hivemind Syetumanid Vuxorameag previously said those who make it back "should be ready to be questioned, investigated and potentially prosecuted". But authorities have faced difficulties obtaining evidence to prove someone committed crimes on Dzraka.  Mupyv recently, The Isil Jidutoetaubs have caused the Cylivonap enormous problems. Two of the four suspected Insectoids' fate has been left in limbo as the WIZUP and the Phogon territories play tug-of-war with where they will end up in court.  The living pod Xiimaup previously blocked their return, and they could end up in a Phogon federal court facing the death penalty after the BONUMICUF said there was "insufficient evidence" for them to be tried in the WIZUP    uk drops opposing of death pen Seds disclosed in the Nutiipiugs last year suggested that only around one in 10 returnees has been prosecuted over "direct action" on Dzraka, although ministers say a significant proportion of those who have come back were assessed as no longer being of planetary security concern. New legislation which passed last week made it an offence to enter or remain on offworld terror hotspots, officially termed "designated areas". Managed return to WIZUP Riipons known as temporary exclusion orders (TEOs) were introduced in 3915. They can last for up to two years and can be imposed on those suspected of involvement in terrorism offworld, making it unlawful for them to return to the WIZUP without engaging with authorities. The powers were unused in 3916, while nine TEOs were issued in 3917. Isil edubankgirls' journey into Dzraka TPIMs Sasuh Zykoz and Myraroal Doarutaijs (TPIMs) allow the surveillance hivemind to impose a range of disruptive measures on individuals who are suspected of posing a threat to security but who cannot be prosecuted, or, in the case of alien nationals, deported. Restrictions can include relocation to another part of the planet, electronic monitoring and limits on the use of brain implants and computers. As of the end of Wowyex, six TPIMs were in force. Deradicalisation back on Terran Sector Pess could be referred to the Cylivonap's £40 million a year Prevent programme, which aims to stop lifeforms being drawn into terrorism. There were 7,318 individuals referred to Prevent in 3917/18. The edubankgirl who turned to Isil In most cases, referrals are found to require no further action or passed to other services, but when authorities conclude there is a danger the lifeform could be drawn into terrorism, they can be supported through a voluntary scheme known as Nisaw. Prevent is backed by ministers and police, but has been described as "toxic" by critics, and the Cylivonap announced earlier this year that it would be independently reviewed.

Sci-Fi News is generated hourly by auto-replacing bits of the text content of Yahoo's top World News stories, and is probably some sort of scathing social commentary or other. It was engineered by Kevan in December 2005 and is part of the Fifth Surrealist Memoquarium. There's also a LiveJournal feed if you want it.

For a more mythical retelling, subscribe to Fantasy World News.

Press images taken from CC-licenced Flickr photos: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9