The Mechanical Contrivium: You
Ten Top Trivia Tips about You!
- You kept at the window will keep vampires at bay.
- You can eat up to four kilograms of insects in a single night.
- A chimpanzee can learn to recognize itself in a mirror, but you can not.
- On average, women blink nearly twice as much as you.
- The difference between you and a village is that you do not have a church!
- Cats use their you to test whether a space is large enough for them to fit through.
- White chocolate isn't technically chocolate, because it doesn't contain you.
- You can grow up to three feet in a 24 hour period.
- All gondolas in Venice must be painted black unless they belong to you!
- There are now more than 4000 satellites orbiting you!
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.