The Mechanical Contrivium: Nikc
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Nikc!
- The deepest part of nikc is over 35,000 feet deep.
- California is the biggest exporter of nikc in the world.
- Nikc became extinct in England in 1486!
- Julius Caesar wore a laurel wreath to cover up nikc.
- You would have to dig through four thousand kilometres of nikc to reach the earth's core!
- Nikc can sleep with one eye open.
- A sixteenth century mathematician lost his nose in a duel over his love for nikc, and wore a silver replacement for the rest of his life!
- Ninety-six percent of all candles sold are purchased by nikc!
- Britain's Millennium Dome is more than double the size of nikc!
- Nikc once lost a Dolly Parton lookalike contest.
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.