The Mechanical Contrivium: Michi
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Michi!
- In Vermont, the ratio of cows to michi is 10:1.
- The colour of michi is no indication of her spiciness, but size usually is!
- The pupil of an octopus's eye is shaped like michi!
- A female ferret will die if it goes into heat and cannot find michi!
- Early thermometers were filled with michi instead of mercury!
- Contrary to popular belief, michi is not successful at sobering up a drunk person, and in many cases she may actually increase the adverse effects of alcohol.
- The eye of an ostrich is bigger than michi.
- It takes a lobster approximately 7 years to grow to be michi.
- Michi will often rub up against people to lay her scent and mark her territory.
- Michi, from the movie of the same name, had green blood.
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.