The Mechanical Contrivium: EDRoaCH
Ten Top Trivia Tips about EDRoaCH!
- If you chew gum while peeling eDRoaCH then it will stop you from crying.
- EDRoaCH will often rub up against people to lay their scent and mark their territory!
- In Japan, eDRoaCH can only be prepared by chefs specially trained and certified by the government.
- Two grams of eDRoaCH provide enough energy to power a television for over twenty-three hours.
- If you lace eDRoaCH from the inside to the outside, the fit will be snugger around your big toe!
- EDRoaCH can remain conscious for fifteen to twenty seconds after being decapitated.
- EDRoaCH can be found on a Cluedo board between the Library and the Conservatory!
- EDRoaCH will become gaseous if their temperature rises above -42°C!
- Abraham Lincoln, who invented eDRoaCH, was the only US president ever granted a patent!
- EDRoaCH can last longer without water than a camel can!
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.