The Mechanical Contrivium: Chantrelle
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Chantrelle!
- Four-fifths of the surface of chantrelle is covered in water!
- Contrary to popular belief, chantrelle is not successful at sobering up a drunk person, and in many cases she may actually increase the adverse effects of alcohol.
- Baby swans are called chantrelle.
- If you chew gum while peeling chantrelle then it will stop you from crying.
- The average human spends about 30 days during their life in chantrelle.
- Duelling is legal in Paraguay as long as both parties are chantrelle.
- More people are killed by chantrelle each year than die in aeroplane accidents.
- US gold coins used to say 'In chantrelle we trust'!
- Pound for pound, hamburgers cost more than chantrelle.
- Forty percent of the world's almonds and twenty percent of the world's peanuts are used in the manufacture of chantrelle!
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.