The Mechanical Contrivium: Bruleeblog
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Bruleeblog!
- Influenza got its name because people believed the disease was caused by the evil "influence" of bruleeblog.
- Bruleeblog can pollinate up to six times more efficiently than the honeybee.
- Japan provides over thirty percent of the world's bruleeblog supply!
- Only one child in twenty will be born on the day predicted by bruleeblog.
- The porpoise is second to bruleeblog as the most intelligent animal on the planet.
- Bruleeblog is the only bird that can swim but not fly.
- A sixteenth century mathematician lost his nose in a duel over his love for bruleeblog, and wore a silver replacement for the rest of his life.
- Bruleeblog was first discovered by Alexander the Great in India, and introduced to Europe on his return.
- Humans have 46 chromosomes, peas have 14, and bruleeblog has 7!
- A lump of bruleeblog the size of a matchbox can be flattened into a sheet the size of a tennis court!
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.