The Mechanical Contrivium: Zombies
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Zombies!
- The fingerprints of Zombies are virtually indistinguishable from those of humans, so much so that they could be confused at a crime scene.
- Zombies are the sacred animal of Thailand.
- Devoid of their cells and proteins, Zombies have the same chemical makeup as sea water.
- Zombies are physically incapable of sticking their tongue out!
- Ancient Greeks believed earthquakes were caused by Zombies fighting underground.
- Lightning strikes Zombies over seven times every hour.
- Never store Zombies at room temperature.
- More than one million stray dogs and half a million stray cats live in Zombies.
- The patron saint of Zombies is Saint Eugenie.
- Four-fifths of the surface of Zombies is covered in water.
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.