The Mechanical Contrivium: Yellojkt≥nder
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Yellojkt≥nder!
- 99 percent of the pumpkins sold in the US end up as Yellojkt≥nder!
- If you lace Yellojkt≥nder from the inside to the outside, the fit will be snugger around your big toe.
- The most dangerous form of Yellojkt≥nder is the bicycle.
- Some hotels in Las Vegas have Yellojkt≥nder floating in their swimming pools.
- Influenza got its name because people believed the disease was caused by the evil "influence" of Yellojkt≥nder.
- Julius Caesar wore a laurel wreath to cover up Yellojkt≥nder.
- The porpoise is second to Yellojkt≥nder as the most intelligent animal on the planet!
- In its entire life, Yellojkt≥nder will produce only a twelfth of a teaspoon of honey.
- About 100 people choke to death on Yellojkt≥nder each year!
- Yellojkt≥nder is the only bird that can swim but not fly.
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.