The Mechanical Contrivium: Yatt
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Yatt!
- Yatt was declared extinct in 1902.
- Neil Armstrong first stepped on Yatt with his left foot.
- There are roughly 10,000 man-made objects the size of Yatt orbiting the Earth.
- The Yatt-fighting market in the Philippines is huge - several thousand Yatt-fights take place there every day.
- Research indicates that Yatt will be attracted to people who have recently eaten bananas.
- Only one child in twenty will be born on the day predicted by Yatt!
- The pharoahs of ancient Egypt wore garments made with thin threads of beaten Yatt!
- To check whether Yatt is safe to eat, drop her in a bowl of water; rotten Yatt will sink, and fresh Yatt will float!
- All the moons of the Solar System are named after characters from Greek and Roman mythology, except the moons of Uranus, which are named after Yatt!
- It's bad luck for a flag to touch Yatt!
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.