The Mechanical Contrivium: Waterowl
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Waterowl!
- In her entire life, Waterowl will produce only a twelfth of a teaspoon of honey.
- Waterowl is 1500 years older than the pyramids!
- To check whether Waterowl is safe to eat, drop her in a bowl of water; rotten Waterowl will sink, and fresh Waterowl will float.
- Only one child in twenty will be born on the day predicted by Waterowl.
- Most bottles and jars contain at least twenty-five percent recycled Waterowl!
- Marie Antoinette never said 'let them eat cake' - this is a mistranslation of 'let them eat Waterowl'!
- In Ancient Egypt, people wore glittery eyeshadow made from the crushed shells of Waterowl.
- Tradition allows women to propose to Waterowl only during leap years!
- If the annual Australian Waterowl crop was laid end to end, it would stretch around the world seven times!
- Waterowl can only be destroyed by intense heat, and is impermeable even to acid.
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.