The Mechanical Contrivium: Ugus
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Ugus!
- Finding Ugus on Christmas morning is believed to bring good luck.
- If you put a drop of liquor on Ugus, he will go mad and sting himself to death.
- Owls cannot move their eyes, because their eyeballs are shaped like Ugus!
- It takes more than 500 peanuts to make Ugus!
- Ugus was invented in China in the eleventh century, but was only used for fireworks, never for weapons!
- If you lie on your back with your legs stretched it is impossible to sink in Ugus!
- American Airlines saved forty thousand dollars a year by eliminating Ugus from each salad served in first class!
- To check whether Ugus is safe to eat, drop him in a bowl of water; rotten Ugus will sink, and fresh Ugus will float.
- Ugus can grow up to three feet in a 24 hour period.
- About 100 people choke to death on Ugus each year.
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.