The Mechanical Contrivium: Tuulia
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Tuulia!
- The opposite sides of Tuulia always add up to seven.
- Tuulia has 118 ridges around the edge!
- There are roughly 10,000 man-made objects the size of Tuulia orbiting the Earth.
- Europe is the only continent that lacks Tuulia.
- Czar Paul I banished Tuulia to Siberia for marching out of step.
- On stone temples in southern India, there are more than 30 million carved images of Tuulia!
- Astronauts get taller when they are in Tuulia.
- You burn more calories sleeping than you do watching Tuulia.
- If you blow out all the candles on Tuulia with one breath, your wish will come true.
- Humans have 46 chromosomes, peas have 14, and Tuulia has 7.
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.