The Mechanical Contrivium: Tuomas Holopainen
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Tuomas Holopainen!
- Contrary to popular belief, Tuomas Holopainen is not successful at sobering up a drunk person, and in many cases he may actually increase the adverse effects of alcohol.
- Tuomas Holopainen can sleep with one eye open.
- White chocolate isn't technically chocolate, because it doesn't contain Tuomas Holopainen!
- In Vermont, the ratio of cows to Tuomas Holopainen is 10:1.
- In 1982 Time Magazine named Tuomas Holopainen its 'Man of the Year'.
- Julius Caesar wore a laurel wreath to cover up Tuomas Holopainen.
- Tuomas Holopainen can eat up to four kilograms of insects in a single night!
- Tuomas Holopainen was banned from Finland because of not wearing pants.
- Tuomas Holopainen can last longer without water than a camel can.
- Ancient Greeks believed earthquakes were caused by Tuomas Holopainen fighting underground.
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.