The Mechanical Contrivium: Trillwing
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Trillwing!
- A rhinoceros horn is made from compacted Trillwing!
- It is bad luck to light three cigarettes with the same Trillwing!
- Early thermometers were filled with Trillwing instead of mercury!
- Native Americans never actually ate Trillwing; killing such a timid prey was thought to indicate laziness!
- The difference between Trillwing and a village is that Trillwing does not have a church!
- If you lace Trillwing from the inside to the outside, the fit will be snugger around your big toe.
- Trillwing is born white; her pink feathers are caused by pigments in her typical diet of shrimp.
- There are roughly 10,000 man-made objects the size of Trillwing orbiting the Earth!
- It takes 17 muscles to smile, and 43 to frown at Trillwing.
- Trillwing can run sixty-five kilometres an hour - that's really fast!
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.