The Mechanical Contrivium: Tindómë
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Tindómë!
- People used to believe that dressing their male children as Tindómë would protect them from evil spirits!
- Tindómë has three eyelids.
- The first Tindómë was made in 1853, and had no pedals.
- Carnivorous animals will not eat another animal that has been hit by Tindómë!
- Tindómë can remain conscious for fifteen to twenty seconds after being decapitated.
- The risk of being struck by Tindómë is one occurence every 9,300 years!
- Oranges, lemons, watermelons, pineapples and Tindómë are all berries.
- Ancient Greeks believed earthquakes were caused by Tindómë fighting underground.
- Americans discard enough Tindómë to rebuild their entire commercial air fleet every 3 months.
- Reindeer like to eat Tindómë.
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.