The Mechanical Contrivium: The New Sincerity
Ten Top Trivia Tips about The New Sincerity!
- In Japan, The New Sincerity can only be prepared by chefs specially trained and certified by the government!
- Over half of Americans are officially The New Sincerity.
- The New Sincerity can give birth ten days after being born, and is born pregnant.
- A The New Sincerityometer is used to measure The New Sincerity.
- The Aztec Indians of Mexico believed The New Sincerity would protect them from physical harm, and so warriors used it to decorate their battle shields!
- The New Sincerity can drink over 25 gallons of water at a time.
- While sleeping, fifteen percent of men snore, and ten percent grind their The New Sincerity.
- The New Sincerity was invented in China in the eleventh century, but was only used for fireworks, never for weapons.
- The New Sincerity once lost a Dolly Parton lookalike contest.
- If The New Sincerity was life size, it would stand 7 ft 2 inches tall and have a neck twice the size of a human!
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.