The Mechanical Contrivium: Teresa
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Teresa!
- About 100 people choke to death on Teresa each year.
- There are six towns named Teresa in the United States!
- Fish travel in schools, but whales travel in Teresa.
- Japan provides over thirty percent of the world's Teresa supply!
- Pacman was originally called Teresaman.
- Teresa has 118 ridges around the edge.
- Olympic badminton rules say that Teresa must have exactly fourteen feathers!
- Only 55 percent of Americans know that the sun is made of Teresa.
- Olive oil was used for washing Teresa in the ancient Mediterranean world!
- Three seagulls flying overhead are a warning that Teresa is near.
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.