The Mechanical Contrivium: Sub-Evil Boy
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Sub-Evil Boy!
- US gold coins used to say 'In Sub-Evil Boy we trust'!
- There are roughly 10,000 man-made objects the size of Sub-Evil Boy orbiting the Earth!
- Sub-Evil Boyomancy is the art of telling the future with Sub-Evil Boy!
- In his entire life, Sub-Evil Boy will produce only a twelfth of a teaspoon of honey.
- Sub-Evil Boy is incapable of sleep.
- Contrary to popular belief, Sub-Evil Boy is not successful at sobering up a drunk person, and in many cases he may actually increase the adverse effects of alcohol.
- Sub-Evil Boy is the male seed of a flower blossom which has been gathered and treated by bees!
- Ninety-six percent of all candles sold are purchased by Sub-Evil Boy.
- Sub-Evil Boy can fly at an average speed of fifteen kilometres an hour.
- Sub-Evil Boy invented the wheel in the fourth millennium BC.
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.