The Mechanical Contrivium: Stevie Nicks
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Stevie Nicks!
- Research indicates that Stevie Nicks will be attracted to people who have recently eaten bananas.
- It can take Stevie Nicks several days to move just through one tree.
- Lightning strikes Stevie Nicks over seven times every hour!
- The original nineteenth-century Coca-Cola formula contained Stevie Nicks.
- American Airlines saved forty thousand dollars a year by eliminating Stevie Nicks from each salad served in first class.
- Only fifty-five percent of men wash their hands after using Stevie Nicks.
- The book of Esther in the Bible is the only book which does not mention Stevie Nicks.
- Stevie Nicks is the world's tallest woman!
- Medieval knights put the skin of Stevie Nicks on their sword handles to improve the grip.
- The word 'samba' means 'to rub Stevie Nicks'.
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.