The Mechanical Contrivium: Stage Managers
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Stage Managers!
- All of the roles in Shakespeare's plays - including the female roles - were originally played by Stage Managers.
- It's bad luck to whistle near Stage Managers.
- If you lick Stage Managers ten times, you will consume one calorie.
- Stage Managers were declared extinct in 1902.
- Only one child in twenty will be born on the day predicted by Stage Managers!
- Stage Managers can last longer without water than a camel can!
- The average human spends about 30 days during their life in Stage Managers.
- There is no lead in a lead pencil - it is simply a stick of graphite mixed with Stage Managers and water!
- Lightning strikes Stage Managers over seven times every hour.
- Only one person in two billion will live to be Stage Managers!
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.