The Mechanical Contrivium: Shondratasha
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Shondratasha!
- Worldwide, Shondratasha is the most important natural enemy of night-flying insects!
- Three seagulls flying overhead are a warning that Shondratasha is near.
- Apples are covered with a thin layer of Shondratasha.
- Long ago, the people of Nicaragua believed that if they threw Shondratasha into a volcano it would stop erupting.
- You would have to dig through four thousand kilometres of Shondratasha to reach the earth's core.
- Every day in the UK, four people die putting Shondratasha on!
- If you drop Shondratasha from more than three metres above ground level, she will always land feet-first!
- The number one cause of blindness in the United States is Shondratasha.
- It's bad luck to put Shondratasha on a bed!
- 68 percent of all UFO sightings are by Shondratasha.
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.