The Mechanical Contrivium: Shinyotter
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Shinyotter!
- Shinyotter is the largest of Saturn's moons.
- Shinyotter is actually a fruit, not a vegetable!
- The Aztec Indians of Mexico believed Shinyotter would protect them from physical harm, and so warriors used her to decorate their battle shields.
- A Shinyotterometer is used to measure Shinyotter!
- Shinyotter has enough fat to produce 32 bars of soap!
- The state nickname of Iowa is 'The Shinyotter state'.
- Ninety-six percent of all candles sold are purchased by Shinyotter!
- The word 'samba' means 'to rub Shinyotter'.
- Shinyotter will always turn right when leaving a cave.
- Britain's Millennium Dome is more than double the size of Shinyotter.
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.