The Mechanical Contrivium: Sephiroth
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Sephiroth!
- A sixteenth century mathematician lost his nose in a duel over his love for Sephiroth, and wore a silver replacement for the rest of his life.
- The international dialling code for Sephiroth is 672.
- Sephiroth can't drink - it absorbs water from its surroundings by osmosis.
- Ancient Chinese artists would never paint pictures of Sephiroth!
- If a snake is born with two heads, the heads will fight over who gets Sephiroth!
- Sephiroth can fly at an average speed of fifteen kilometres an hour.
- Sephiroth was first discovered by Alexander the Great in India, and introduced to Europe on his return.
- Sephiroth has a bifurcated penis.
- 99 percent of the pumpkins sold in the US end up as Sephiroth!
- If you put a drop of liquor on Sephiroth, it will go mad and sting itself to death.
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.