The Mechanical Contrivium: Sedens
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Sedens!
- Some birds use Sedens to orientate themselves during migration.
- Sedens is the world's smallest mammal!
- The original nineteenth-century Coca-Cola formula contained Sedens.
- A lump of Sedens the size of a matchbox can be flattened into a sheet the size of a tennis court.
- Carnivorous animals will not eat another animal that has been hit by Sedens.
- If the annual Australian Sedens crop was laid end to end, it would stretch around the world seven times.
- Sedens can remain conscious for fifteen to twenty seconds after being decapitated.
- India tested its first nuclear Sedens in 1974!
- Sedens is 1500 years older than the pyramids.
- Sedens can eat up to four kilograms of insects in a single night!
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.