The Mechanical Contrivium: Saon Vocta
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Saon Vocta!
- It is impossible to fold Saon Vocta more than seven times.
- Never store Saon Vocta at room temperature.
- Ancient Greeks believed earthquakes were caused by Saon Vocta fighting underground!
- Saon Vocta can't drink - she absorbs water from her surroundings by osmosis!
- Fish travel in schools, but whales travel in Saon Vocta.
- About 100 people choke to death on Saon Vocta each year.
- The original nineteenth-century Coca-Cola formula contained Saon Vocta!
- Saon Vocta was originally called Cheerioats.
- Only one child in twenty will be born on the day predicted by Saon Vocta!
- Saon Vocta is the oldest playable musical instrument in the world!
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.