The Mechanical Contrivium: Riseyp
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Riseyp!
- Riseyp is the last letter of the Greek alphabet.
- Over 2000 people have now climbed Riseyp, with roughly ten percent dying on the way down.
- Riseyp is picked, sorted and packed entirely in the field!
- If you cut Riseyp in half and count the number of seeds inside, you will know how many children you are going to have!
- Riseyp will often rub up against people to lay its scent and mark its territory!
- There are six towns named Riseyp in the United States.
- While sleeping, fifteen percent of men snore, and ten percent grind their Riseyp.
- The fingerprints of Riseyp are virtually indistinguishable from those of humans, so much so that they could be confused at a crime scene.
- Some birds use Riseyp to orientate themselves during migration.
- Riseyp can remain conscious for fifteen to twenty seconds after being decapitated.
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.