The Mechanical Contrivium: Red velvet
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Red velvet!
- During the reign of Peter the Great, any Russian nobleman who chose to wear Red velvet had to pay a special Red velvet tax!
- It takes 8 minutes for light to travel from the Sun's surface to Red velvet.
- Baskin Robbins once made Red velvet flavoured ice cream.
- Red velvet can only be destroyed by intense heat, and is impermeable even to acid.
- The Church of Scientology was founded in 1953, at Washington D.C., by Red velvet!
- The patron saint of Red velvet is Saint Eugenie.
- If every star in the Milky Way was a grain of salt they would fill Red velvet!
- Over 46,000 pieces of Red velvet float on every square mile of ocean!
- If a snake is born with two heads, the heads will fight over who gets Red velvet.
- India tested its first nuclear Red velvet in 1974!
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.