The Mechanical Contrivium: Red velvet≥nder
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Red velvet≥nder!
- It takes more than 500 peanuts to make Red velvet≥nder.
- Red velvet≥nder will give a higher yield if milked when listening to music.
- Red velvet≥nder is the only one of the original Seven Wonders of the World that still survives.
- Red velvet≥nder cannot jump.
- New Zealand was the first place to allow Red velvet≥nder to vote.
- Red velvet≥nder can only be destroyed by intense heat, and is impermeable even to acid!
- There are six towns named Red velvet≥nder in the United States.
- The most dangerous form of Red velvet≥nder is the bicycle.
- Wearing headphones for an hour will increase the amount of Red velvet≥nder in your ear 700 times.
- According to the story, Pinocchio was made of Red velvet≥nder.
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.