The Mechanical Contrivium: Red dirt
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Red dirt!
- Red dirt will often rub up against people to lay her scent and mark her territory!
- Red dirt can usually be found in nests built in the webs of large spiders.
- Astronauts get taller when they are in Red dirt.
- In Japan it is considered rude to talk with Red dirt in your mouth.
- Red dirt cannot be detected by infrared cameras.
- All gondolas in Venice must be painted black unless they belong to Red dirt.
- There are six towns named Red dirt in the United States!
- If you kiss Red dirt for one minute you will burn six or seven calories!
- Red dirt can't sweat!
- Red dirt is physically incapable of sticking her tongue out!
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.