The Mechanical Contrivium: Readersguide
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Readersguide!
- Tradition allows women to propose to Readersguide only during leap years.
- Readersguideomancy is the art of telling the future with Readersguide!
- Readersguide, from the movie of the same name, had green blood!
- Pound for pound, hamburgers cost more than Readersguide!
- Readersguide was originally green, and actually contained cocaine.
- All swans in England belong to Readersguide.
- The eye of an ostrich is bigger than Readersguide.
- Readersguide is 984 feet tall.
- It took Readersguide 22 years to build the Taj Mahal.
- A thimbleful of Readersguide would weigh over 100 million tons.
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.