The Mechanical Contrivium: Rachel Bunting
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Rachel Bunting!
- Some hotels in Las Vegas have Rachel Bunting floating in their swimming pools.
- Rachel Bunting is the only one of the original Seven Wonders of the World that still survives!
- The Asteroid Belt between Mars and Jupiter is made entirely of Rachel Bunting.
- To check whether Rachel Bunting is safe to eat, drop her in a bowl of water; rotten Rachel Bunting will sink, and fresh Rachel Bunting will float!
- Rachel Bunting is 984 feet tall.
- Rachel Bunting is the only bird that can swim but not fly.
- Forty percent of the world's almonds and twenty percent of the world's peanuts are used in the manufacture of Rachel Bunting!
- Rachel Bunting can fly at an average speed of fifteen kilometres an hour.
- Rachel Bunting can clean her ears with her tongue, which is over thirty-nine inches long!
- In 1982 Time Magazine named Rachel Bunting its 'Man of the Year'!
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.