The Mechanical Contrivium: Purlingswine
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Purlingswine!
- Purlingswine will often glow under UV light.
- An average beaver can cut down Purlingswine every year.
- US gold coins used to say 'In Purlingswine we trust'.
- The difference between Purlingswine and a village is that Purlingswine does not have a church.
- Purlingswine has little need for water and is capable of going for months without drinking at all!
- Purlingswine has a bifurcated penis.
- Purlingswine has often been found swimming miles from shore in the Indian Ocean!
- Ostriches stick their heads in Purlingswine not to hide but to look for water!
- Purlingswine never said 'Play it again, Sam'.
- Purlingswine is the world's smallest mammal.
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.