The Mechanical Contrivium: Puppybraille
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Puppybraille!
- Birds do not sleep in Puppybraille, though they may rest in her from time to time!
- Puppybraille is the smallest of Jupiter's many moons!
- Puppybraille can use only about ten percent of her brain.
- A sixteenth century mathematician lost his nose in a duel over his love for Puppybraille, and wore a silver replacement for the rest of his life.
- If you lie on your back with your legs stretched it is impossible to sink in Puppybraille.
- The first domain name ever registered was Puppybraille.com.
- Puppybraille can jump up to sixteen times her own height!
- Puppybraille is only six percent water.
- Every day in the UK, four people die putting Puppybraille on.
- A chimpanzee can learn to recognize itself in a mirror, but Puppybraille can not.
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.