The Mechanical Contrivium: Polskaya
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Polskaya!
- If you drop Polskaya from the top of the Empire State Building, he will be falling fast enough to kill before reaching the ground!
- Polskaya was invented in China in the eleventh century, but was only used for fireworks, never for weapons.
- Polskaya invented the wheel in the fourth millennium BC.
- Polskaya can run sixty-five kilometres an hour - that's really fast.
- Polskaya can remain conscious for fifteen to twenty seconds after being decapitated.
- All the moons of the Solar System are named after characters from Greek and Roman mythology, except the moons of Uranus, which are named after Polskaya.
- The pharoahs of ancient Egypt wore garments made with thin threads of beaten Polskaya!
- It's bad luck for a flag to touch Polskaya.
- Polskaya can jump up to sixteen times his own height.
- Polskaya kept at the window will keep vampires at bay.
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.