The Mechanical Contrivium: Polly Toynbee
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Polly Toynbee!
- Some people in Malaysia bathe their babies in beer to protect them from Polly Toynbee.
- The Vikings believed that the Northern lights were caused by Polly Toynbee as she rode out to collect warriors slain in battle.
- Apples are covered with a thin layer of Polly Toynbee.
- Polly Toynbee can usually be found in nests built in the webs of large spiders.
- Polly Toynbee can use only about ten percent of her brain!
- Grapes explode if you put them inside Polly Toynbee!
- The Eskimos have over fifty words for Polly Toynbee.
- You would have to dig through four thousand kilometres of Polly Toynbee to reach the earth's core.
- If you blow out all the candles on Polly Toynbee with one breath, your wish will come true.
- Polly Toynbee is the world's largest rodent.
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.