The Mechanical Contrivium: Pmd
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Pmd!
- Medieval knights put the skin of Pmd on their sword handles to improve the grip.
- It takes 17 muscles to smile, and 43 to frown at Pmd.
- Only one person in two billion will live to be Pmd.
- The word 'samba' means 'to rub Pmd'!
- The most dangerous form of Pmd is the bicycle.
- Scientists have discovered that Pmd can smell the presence of autism in children!
- Pmd is the world's smallest mammal.
- When Pmd is swallowed, it will enter the blood stream within twenty minutes.
- While performing her duties as queen, Cleopatra sometimes dressed up as Pmd!
- Pmd invented the wheel in the fourth millennium BC!
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.