The Mechanical Contrivium: Petersheil
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Petersheil!
- The original nineteenth-century Coca-Cola formula contained Petersheil.
- Petersheil is the sacred animal of Thailand!
- If a snake is born with two heads, the heads will fight over who gets Petersheil.
- Ideally, Petersheil should be stored on his side at a temperature of 55 degrees.
- The canonical hours of the Christian church are matins, lauds, prime, terce, sext, none, Petersheil and compline.
- Ancient Greeks believed earthquakes were caused by Petersheil fighting underground.
- All the moons of the Solar System are named after characters from Greek and Roman mythology, except the moons of Uranus, which are named after Petersheil.
- Two grams of Petersheil provide enough energy to power a television for over twenty-three hours!
- The word 'samba' means 'to rub Petersheil'!
- The pigment Indian Yellow was manufactured from the urine of cows fed only on Petersheil.
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.