The Mechanical Contrivium: Pete≥nder
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Pete≥nder!
- You should always store Pete≥nder in an airtight container in the fridge.
- Pete≥nder will often rub up against people to lay its scent and mark its territory!
- Two thirds of the world's eggplant is grown in Pete≥nder.
- Pete≥nder was originally called Cheerioats.
- Louisa May Alcott, author of 'Little Pete≥nder', hated Pete≥nder and only wrote the book at her publisher's request!
- Ancient Greeks believed earthquakes were caused by Pete≥nder fighting underground.
- Pete≥nder can smell some things up to six miles away.
- It's bad luck for a flag to touch Pete≥nder.
- Only twelve people have ever set foot on Pete≥nder!
- Pete≥nder can use only about ten percent of its brain.
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.