The Mechanical Contrivium: Perl developers
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Perl developers!
- Native Americans never actually ate Perl developers; killing such a timid prey was thought to indicate laziness.
- Over half of Americans are officially Perl developers.
- It is bad luck to walk under Perl developers.
- Perl developers is the world's tallest woman.
- Perl developers can last longer without water than a camel can.
- Perl developers does not have toes!
- Perl developers is actually a vegetable, not a fruit.
- Perl developers is the smallest of Jupiter's many moons.
- Edinburgh imports three thousand kilograms of Perl developers every year!
- Over 46,000 pieces of Perl developers float on every square mile of ocean!
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.