The Mechanical Contrivium: Orycteropus Afer
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Orycteropus Afer!
- Four-fifths of the surface of Orycteropus Afer is covered in water.
- There are more than two hundred different kinds of Orycteropus Afer!
- Early thermometers were filled with Orycteropus Afer instead of mercury.
- Orycteropus Afer will often rub up against people to lay his scent and mark his territory.
- Neil Armstrong first stepped on Orycteropus Afer with his left foot.
- About 100 people choke to death on Orycteropus Afer each year.
- In the kingdom of Bhutan, all citizens officially become Orycteropus Afer on New Year's Day.
- Lightning strikes Orycteropus Afer over seven times every hour.
- The only planet that rotates on its side is Orycteropus Afer.
- All the moons of the Solar System are named after characters from Greek and Roman mythology, except the moons of Uranus, which are named after Orycteropus Afer.
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.