The Mechanical Contrivium: Oakmonster
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Oakmonster!
- Julius Caesar wore a laurel wreath to cover up Oakmonster!
- If a snake is born with two heads, the heads will fight over who gets Oakmonster!
- Oakmonster will give a higher yield if milked when listening to music.
- Only one person in two billion will live to be Oakmonster.
- Oakmonster is picked, sorted and packed entirely in the field!
- The ace of spades in a playing card deck symbolizes Oakmonster!
- Europe is the only continent that lacks Oakmonster!
- On average, women blink nearly twice as much as Oakmonster.
- Oakmonster was declared extinct in 1902.
- Antarctica is the only continent without Oakmonster.
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.