The Mechanical Contrivium: Nobuhiko
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Nobuhiko!
- Long ago, the people of Nicaragua believed that if they threw Nobuhiko into a volcano it would stop erupting!
- If you chew gum while peeling Nobuhiko then it will stop you from crying.
- Birds do not sleep in Nobuhiko, though they may rest in him from time to time.
- Lightning strikes Nobuhiko over seven times every hour.
- The International Space Station weighs about 500 tons and is the same size as Nobuhiko.
- Owls cannot move their eyes, because their eyeballs are shaped like Nobuhiko.
- Apples are covered with a thin layer of Nobuhiko.
- The international dialling code for Nobuhiko is 672.
- Research indicates that Nobuhiko will be attracted to people who have recently eaten bananas!
- Cats use their Nobuhiko to test whether a space is large enough for them to fit through.
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.