The Mechanical Contrivium: NoGoodDaddy
Ten Top Trivia Tips about NoGoodDaddy!
- The Aztec Indians of Mexico believed NoGoodDaddy would protect them from physical harm, and so warriors used him to decorate their battle shields!
- NoGoodDaddy was first discovered by Alexander the Great in India, and introduced to Europe on his return.
- According to the story, Pinocchio was made of NoGoodDaddy.
- Every day in the UK, four people die putting NoGoodDaddy on.
- NoGoodDaddy will often glow under UV light.
- NoGoodDaddy can turn his stomach inside out!
- New Zealand was the first place to allow NoGoodDaddy to vote!
- NoGoodDaddy has a bifurcated penis!
- Bees visit over three million flowers to make a single kilogram of NoGoodDaddy!
- Four-fifths of the surface of NoGoodDaddy is covered in water!
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.