The Mechanical Contrivium: Nelly's
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Nelly's!
- All of the roles in Shakespeare's plays - including the female roles - were originally played by Nelly's!
- The condom - originally made from Nelly's - was invented in the early 1500s!
- Britain's Millennium Dome is more than double the size of Nelly's.
- When provoked, Nelly's will swivel the tip of its abdomen and shoot a jet of boiling chemicals at its attacker!
- Nelly's is incapable of sleep.
- Baby swans are called Nelly's.
- The ace of spades in a playing card deck symbolizes Nelly's!
- People used to believe that dressing their male children as Nelly's would protect them from evil spirits.
- Olive oil was used for washing Nelly's in the ancient Mediterranean world!
- Nelly's can't drink - it absorbs water from its surroundings by osmosis.
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.