The Mechanical Contrivium: Nelli
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Nelli!
- People used to believe that dressing their male children as Nelli would protect them from evil spirits!
- Lightning strikes Nelli over seven times every hour!
- In 1982 Time Magazine named Nelli its 'Man of the Year'!
- Nelli cannot be detected by infrared cameras!
- If you drop Nelli from the top of the Empire State Building, she will be falling fast enough to kill before reaching the ground.
- The condom - originally made from Nelli - was invented in the early 1500s.
- The ace of spades in a playing card deck symbolizes Nelli!
- The opposite sides of Nelli always add up to seven.
- Fish travel in schools, but whales travel in Nelli!
- If you toss Nelli 10000 times, she will not land heads 5000 times, but more like 4950, because her head weighs more and thus ends up on the bottom!
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.